Top sad status | Sad status in hindi | sad status for whatsapp


Status is a one of the most powerful line to express our feeling so everyone wants to use status on whatsapp or facebook and other social media platform.  I provide you a great collection of sad status go through with it.  

Sad status :(

·         A relationship is only made for two. But some forget how to count.
·         All I know is that I’m lost without you.
·         Do not mock a pain that you haven’t endured.
·         I always found the right one at the wrong time.
·         I don’t need drugs. Life is killing me slowly all by itself.
·         I hate it when crying is the only way to feel better.
·         I’m invisible until someone needs me.




    ·         If you see a friend without a smile, give him one of yours.
    ·         Loving him is not a mistake, but thinking that he loved me was.
    ·         Never trust those people who don’t understand your feelings.
    ·         Our sweetest songs are those that tell of the saddest thoughts.
    ·         Please burn my sad memories.



      ·         Silence is the most powerful SCREAM.
      ·         Sometimes, the person you trust most is the one who believes you the least.
      ·         There is no worse sorrow than remembering the happiness in the day of pain.
      ·         We all feel lost sometimes.
      ·         Hiding My Emotions Doesn't Mean I Don't Have Feeling
      ·         I'm a kind of person, who like to be alone, but i hate to be lonely :')
      ·         Silence is the most powerful scream
      ·         The most important part of moving on is letting go.
      ·         I still care, that ‘s the problem
      ·         People think I’m bad when I’m talking, But When I’m quiet is when you really have to worry!
      ·         It would be so much easier to dissapear..save everyone the trouble..
      ·         What breaks my heart into pieces is knowing that you will forget the things that I will remember forever.
      ·         I may smile and i may laugh. But deep down my heart is a pain you’ll never guess.
      ·         Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.



        ·         जिसको आज मुझमे हजारो गलतिया नजर आती हैं कभी उसी ने कहा था तुम जैसे भी हो मेरे हो
        ·         मैं बैठूंगा जरूर महफ़िल में मगर पियूँगा नहीं क्योंकि मेरा गम मिटा दे इतनी शराब की औकात नहीं
        ·         Meri galti bas yahi thi ke maine har kisi ko khud se zyada jaruri samja
        ·         जरूरी नहीं जो ख़ुशी दे उसी से मोहब्बत हो प्यार तो अक्सर दिल तोड़ने वाले से भी हो जाता है
        ·         कितनी अजीब हो गई है जिंदगी खुश दिखना ज्यादा जरूरी है खुश होने से
        ·         चलो अब जाने भी दो क्या करोगे दास्ताँ सुनकर ख़ामोशी तुम समझोगे नहीं और बयाँ हमसे होगी नहीं
        ·         अब  करूंगा अपने दर्द को बयाँ जब दर्द सहना मुझको ही है तो तमाशा क्यों करना
        ·         इरादा क़त्ल का था तो मेरा सर कलम कर देते क्यों इश्क़ में डाल कर तूने मेरी हर सांस पर मौत लिख दी
        ·         अजीब सी बेताबी है तेरे बिन रह भी लेते हैं और रहा भी नहीं जाता



          ·         तुम्हारी दुनिया में हम जैसे हजारो होंगे मगर मेरी तो दुनिया ही तुम हो
          ·         ख्याल रखा करो अपना क्युकी मेरे पास तुम्हारे जैसा कोई और नहीं है
          ·         मेरे घाव पे कुछ ऐसे नमक लगाती है वो इश्क़ की बातें करके दोस्त बुलाती है वो
          ·         अकेलेपन का मजा अलग है मैंने खुद को पा लिया तेरी राह देखते देखते
          ·         वो लफ्ज़ बने ही नहीं जो बयां करें की मुझे कितनी मोहब्बत है तुमसे



            Post a Comment

            1 Comments

            1. If you had financial problems, then it is time for you to smile. You only need to contact Mr. Benjamin  with the amount you wish to borrow and the payment period that suits you and you will have your loan  within three working days. I just benefited for the sixth time a loan of 700 thousand dollars for a period of 180 months with the possibility of paying before the expiration date. Mr Benjamin has be helping me with loan.Make contact with him and you will see that he is a very honest man with a good heart.His email is lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com and his WhatApp phone number is + 1-989-394-3740 

              ReplyDelete