Anniversary Status | Quotes | Captions for Whatsapp 2020

  • Happy Anniversary to my loving hubby. Thank you for the last 11 yrs. and many more yrs. to come. Thank you for making me the happiest woman. I love you always.
  • I want to wish an anniversary day to a couple who is beautiful in entire land. May your anniversary enhance your love and understanding.
  • Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.
  • May this day of your anniversary make your relation stronger and lovelier. Wish you a happy anniversary.


  • Anniversary is repetition of promises made with each other, love gets stronger.
  • Love is the same for a poor man, and a king.
  • The world has grown suspicious of anything that looks like a happily married life.
  • “Just as a bird can’t fly without wings, I can’t even imagine my life without you. Happy 1st anniversary my sunshine!”
  • “On our 1st wedding anniversary, I have this to say – I love life because of you. Thank you for being in my life. Happy anniversary!”
  • “A beautiful rose for a beautiful woman who has given me a beautiful life. Happy anniversary!”
  • Every single moment in the last 365 days have confirmed my belief that I am married not just to the right man, but to the perfect man. Happy 1st anniversary.

Post a Comment

0 Comments